Over the years, CRO Mbale has impacted the lives of over 7000 street children. Currently,
- 81 children attend the Rehabilitation program,
- 415 children are sponsored in primary school,
- 108 children attend secondary school,
- 18 children attend university,
- 37 other tertiary institutions,
- 33 children attend vocational training institute and informal vocational training.
CRO Mbale works with local leaders and over 550 parents/guardians in Namatala slum, Musoto, Nauyo, Namakwekwe, Doko, Maluku and Mooni communities in Mbale.
CRO works closely with 49 community volunteer members from the Namatala slum, Musoto, Nauyo, Namakwekwe, Doko, Maluku and Mooni communities to care for people affected and infected with HIV/AIDS.