CRO is governed by a National Board of Directors which oversees the organization activities. At the local level, the Project Boards oversee project activities on a regular basis. A number of staff and volunteers work in the different CRO centers supervised by the respective Program Managers and the National Coordinator(NC).
The current National CRO Board Members include;
- Rev. Simon Peter Emiau - Chairperson
- Pastor Benjamin Otim - Member
- Mrs. Naomi Gonahasa Watiti - Member
- Pastor Sam Mukabi - Member
The CRO Organizational Chart
The CRO Team
CRO has a well trained and competent staff that works with the children and community to ensure satisfaction of their beneficiaries. The staff on several occasions attend trainings in Counseling , Advocacy, Psycohosocial support, Child Protection, Child Rights. These have worked closely with the children to ensure that the attained skills are fully utilised. The trainings have been fundamental, and the staff together with the children and community have testified of the works of CRO.
The CRO National Office
The National Coordinator(NC), Christine Kamiti cordinates all the CRO projects. She is a very competent, hard working and passionate for the children. Her visionary leadership has kept the organisation in progress.
- Coordination, planning and development of CRO programs
- Support supervision to program managers
- Program Monitoring, Audits and Evaluation
- Staff training and development
- Representation of CRO organization
- National meetings and Retreats
- Advocacy, documentation and dissemination of CRO functions
- Board Training and development
- Initiation of new CRO programs